.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

necessaries

There are a few things I always keep in my office: tissue, crackers, aspirin, toys. They all come in handy. Today it was one of my favorite toys, a twisty, colorful sort of puzzle thing that my sis gave me years ago. It's soothing to twist around while you sit and listen or sit and talk. Today it was put to good use by my supervisor's baby. She's just big enough to hold it, twist it and put it over her head like a necklace.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger paksenn said...

I appreciate the "necessaries" that you keep in your office. I think that a CVS or Walgreen's gift certificate might be in order in recompense.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Nah, dude, you totally sported me some change the other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home