.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, March 13, 2006

bits and pieces

I suppose it's against the blog code to write about a blind date, so maybe I'll just mention that I had one and it was okay. We have some friends in common and we had a decent conversation but it wasn't a love match.

I spent the rest of the weekend trying not to scratch.

I also watched Nashville, one of Robert Altman's epics. Definitely a classic and dang that Keith Carradine was handsome and could sing! This breaks a long movie-viewing dry spell for me. For some reason I hadn't seen a movie (except on tv) for over a month. Well, that's not entirely true: I have seen my friends' art films, but I couldn't call those movies. Speaking of art films, they're playing at the M2 gallery in the Heights throughout PhotoFest, so drop by and see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home