.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, March 31, 2006

no, really, tgif

Oh thank goodness, the campus shops are taking cards again. I had stashed a bunch of change in my bag just in case, but this allowed me to get a semi-gigantic coffee drink instead of a small cuppa joe.

Two things on my agenda today: research day, where students show off the fabby work they've been doing. If it's anything like last year, there will be a lot of cell/biochem stuff having to do with t-cells and receptors and proteins and whatnot, that I will pretend to be interested in and then a couple of really cool ethnographic or anthropological studies that are inherently flawed but fascinating. Second thing: a dance performance tonight that promises to have some nudity. I think I really need not say more, although I will report back next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home