.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, June 12, 2006

grand plans

or FunkBGone.

I've been thinking a lot about my backyard, which is fairly large and is mostly grass. Grass, boo! I don't mind mowing but it's getting harder to keep up with the massive amount of grass. I think perhaps I need to have the mower sharpened, but in the meantime I've been scheming about how to reduce the amount of grass I have and also how to make my backyard less of a swamp whenever it rains. I may have a solution: ferns! I also decided that I would try to make a series of beds on the other side of the yard so that I can grow a bunch of things and they won't crowd/shade each other out. I need to put pavers or some kind of pathway in between the rows obviously. Anyway, that's one of the things my brain has been agitating while I lie trying to go back to sleep.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Joel said...

If you need ferns. I have them a-plenty. Just let me know.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Sweet! You may be getting a call...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home