.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, July 13, 2006

madness

We are having a big training thingy here this weekend (really, Friday through Wednesday) and while I am not participating I have a large number of responsibilities. Yay, I love responsibilities! A few are even fun, like taking a group to lunch and to the Menil, but most are worky, like making sure the caterers brought what we wanted, setting up kettles for hot water and re-setting the rooms. I am mostly looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new folks too.

Meanwhile, I had a big summer camp group come in this morning. I had planned some fun things and they seemed to be involved. One boy was very concerned that he have time to find information about his dog. One of the other boys was hitting on his counselor. This is why I love this age group--they are an inquisitive mass of hormonal madness.

Finally, I am trying not be a big baby about my personal life, which kinda sucks at the moment. Happily, we're having ice cream in a few hours.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice cream is a definite plus in the social life! In all seriousness. :)

If you get a chance, please say "Hi" to Angel (Rivera) for me.

I liked the lab coat look BTW.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Yes, it's a good look for me. I was supposed to be in a second film wearing that costume but didn't make it home in time for the filming. Boo!

I will definitely want to meet Angel and if I do, I will pass along your regards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home