.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

quiz

I was just reading one of those relationship quizzes on msn. I used to like reading those in lady magazines but since my old best pal and I split up I don't see those mags anymore. Anyhoo, I thought I'd present one of my own making to you, dear readers.

QUIZ: How Annoying Is Your Boy/Girlfriend?

1. You are going out to dinner. You decide on the restaurant:
A. S/he decides. S/he has an opinion about everything! (score 5)
B. You decide. You have an opinion about everything! (score 5)
C. You dither until you're both so hungry that you start fighting. (score 5)
D. You each make suggestions until something sounds good. (score 1)

2. You buy your special someone a gift.
A. S/he immediately asks for the receipt in order to return it. (score 5)
B. S/he blushes and says how great it is, s/he doesn't deserve it, etc. etc. (score 1)
C. S/he puts it aside and picks up the remote. (score 5)
D. S/he accepts it nicely but you later overhear mocking comments made to the best friend. (score 5)

3. Your sweetie is upset about something you did.
A. S/he waits until you're falling asleep to talk about it (and talk, and talk). (score 5)
B. You find a note under your windshield detailing the offense and what you should do to make up for it. (score 5)
C. S/he never tells you until you're fighting about something else, then uses it as an example of how insensitive you are. (score 5)
D. S/he laughs it off, figuring s/he's done something equally annoying and you didn't make a big deal out of it. (score 1)

Tally:
3-7: Your loved one is a gem. Keep him or her well-polished and s/he'll keep on shining.
8-15: Suck it up, your girlfriend or boyfriend is like 99 percent of us.
---------------
By the way, I've done almost all of these things at some point or another. Where do you think I got my inspiration?

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger jillbertini said...

Best. Quiz. Ever!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Thank you, thank you very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home