.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, July 21, 2006

sticky

All of my dreams last night involved being around too many people. At one point I was picking out a place to sleep in this house. There were several rooms but all were packed full of beds/couches/cots. Each time I left one room and went back, more of the spaces were claimed.

I also dreamed that I was making dinner for my friends at the lake but they didn't tell me that they had really already made it and were just pushing everything I had made off to the side.

I got to work today, having waded through the soupy air, to find a box of chocolates and a card that says "Ranger WOW!"*, which makes all of the stupid dreams and yucky weather tolerable.

*It's an inside joke which would be hard to explain but suffice it to say that we put "WOW!" after things we like.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jane said...

I bet what you were making was better than what we had made.

Dinner cooked by Ranger Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home