.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, August 14, 2006

costa rica

So I got back from CR on Saturday night and stepped in a steaming pile of horse s**t. I think I've finally extracted myself from said pile, thank goodness, because it was becoming a bad situation for everyone involved. A lot of it was my own fault for not getting away sooner, but truth be told it was an extremely difficult decision to make.

Anyhoo, CR was a complete blast. I spent a lot of time sitting around reading, enjoying the ocean breezes from our condo balcony. I also spent several hours at the beach, getting pounded by the surf and playing in the sand. I got to see a bunch of animals on hikes. I even did one of those canopy zipline tours and only screamed obscenities twice. This is an accomplishment because I am afraid of heights and really really hate the sensation of falling.

I only took a few pics, but you can see them at the usual place. There are more (and far better) pics also at my friend Jane's place.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errm, no details? Which horse?

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Same horse as usual. I figured people were sick of hearing about it.

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaargh! [Smashes head against wall] An old friend of mine used to use the expression "rolling around in broken glass" for hanging out with exes. Too true, usually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home