.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, August 03, 2006

this saturday

Two things are happening this Saturday. The first is my departure for a week in Costa Rica. We're staying on the beach and doing a lot of lounging, or at least I will be lounging. Some of our friends will be tearing around the country but I am looking forward to sitting on my butt and reading and also reaquainting myself with the local flora and fauna, especially the insects.

The second thing happening Saturday is my 4 year work anniversary. I'm proud of what I do and for the most part I enjoy my job. Four years, for me, is an eternity. Other than school, I've never done the same thing for that long, so it's a bit of a milestone.

3 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you, have a kickin' time. I'm in Amsterdam right now, just bleary from jet lag. I'm doing a site visit for a study abroad program that the ischool is kinda/sorta involved with. The radiator in my room is broken. I feel like a Costa Rican bug.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger katy said...

Jeez! I had no idea you were fleeing the country. Have fun and take lots of pictures and congratulations on your 4-year anniversary!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Trent, I take it your radiator is stuck "on", yes? Complain in a fake french accent until they fix it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home