.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, July 31, 2006

shark week

My friend invited me over for Shark Week's opening night. I've never seen even a small part of Shark Week before so I was very excited. We had many shark-related snacks, including ice cubebs with candy sharks frozen inside, a shark cake and a drink she called "chum". Unfortunately said drink contained clamato juice, which is pretty much guaranteed to make me spew.

In other news, it took me pretty much all of Saturday to recover from Friday night's freakout/planning festivities. You can check out my flickr pages for photographic evidence of both events.

http://flickr.com/photos/inthehoosegow

p.s. did you know there's a brand new blogger blog entitled and with the address of "in the hoosegow"? The nerve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home