.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, August 18, 2006

more wedding prep

So yesterday was the dessert extravaganza for my colleague/friend and today was her bachelorette luncheon. It happened at a restaurant I like quite a bit and her family and friends are all lovely so I had a fairly good time, considering how awkward these things can often be. I discovered when Jane got married that the wedding and reception are much more fun when you know a sizable number of the guests.

Despite the fact that she requested no gifts, a few of the ladies got her something, and two even got her lingerie. I have never seen her blush so much! I was thankful that I had erred on the side of caution and brought only my appetite and good wishes.

Since I spent the morning in a large room packed with new international students and folks from various campus and community groups I am now completely tuckered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home