.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

terrorizing his social milieu

My sis said that would be a great line in a novel. I agree. I doubt I've ever received a more dramatic accusation. So please, friends, please let me know if I am or have been terrorizing you.

On other fronts, today is new faculty orientation, when the fresh-faced new professors realize just how much bureaucracy they will have to deal with here at H-town u. We bombard them with way more schwag and information than they can possibly carry or process but it is still fun. I really love the start of the school year--it's my true New Years.

4 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year then! And as disappointed as I am about it, I must say you certainly haven't been terrorizing me. ;)

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger katy said...

Sheer terror. Have you ever noticed how terrified I look in photos of us together?

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

I thought that was just drunk-eye.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger katy said...

Bwa-ha-HA-ha-ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home