.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, September 15, 2006

news report

This just in...li-berrian has social life.

It may not last, so you'd better get in on it now!

Seriously, I had a date last night. The guy was nice and we had a sort of gentle, low-key talk. Okay, low-key may not describe me, as I was as usual making jokes the whole time. Did I mention that the guy is a comedian, as in that's his job? Oh well, I can't help it.

Then I went to see Shawn Pander, who is a singer-songwriter. I've seen him before. His music is nice, sort of non-confrontational, and part of the reason I go is to hang out with my friends. Also, I clearly need to get out of the house more.

Tonight are our first softball games. My role is to be a girl. I get to bat but not field. Then again, I am an old lady and my shoulder still hurts from our last practice, so I am NOT complaining about not playing in the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home