.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, October 02, 2006

back in the yard

I experienced a lot of lawnmower happiness this weekend, mixed in with lawn unhappiness. My backyard's grass has grown so high that it's lying down and impossible to cut. Not all of it, mind you, but a lot of it. The front yard is mowed and ready to be trimmed but the rest...I also turned over part of my garden bed and pulled the grass/weeds back from around it. Eventually I want to put in more strips of garden separated by paving stones, like this:

**********
**********
OOOOOOOOO
**********
**********
OOOOOOOOO
**********
**********

With the O's being the pavers. Since I do all of this by hand, it may be some long time down the road before this becomes a reality, especially if it doesn't cool down anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home