.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

good or bad

Classes start today, despite the very cold weather we're experiencing. I noticed that campus is quiet, though, so some folks are definitely staying home to sip hot chocolate. We're getting back to our normal routine and that is just fine with me. I prefer it when my schedule is full. For those whom I haven't already told, I heard from from the potential job and they hired someone else. Boo, I say! It made me wonder if I blew the second interview or if they simply chose the other person because s/he had more experience, is more of a community college person, or some other thing that I can't control. My ego wants to go with the latter. The good thing is that I can now schedule classes and meetings further out, register for conferences, and not worry about how the heck I'd sell my house.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either way, it is certainly their loss!

Maybe an extra hug or two from your kiosk might help ...? ;)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Perhaps! I will try it, but I think my officemates are starting to think I'm a bit odd...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home