.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

again, dog=good, people=bad

I am a stealth chastizer. Today at the park I saw a guy turn away just as his dog started to take a crap. I said to him as I passed, "I hope you're going to clean that up." As I started to speak, he smiled. I think he assumed I was going to say something more...pleasant. After his dog ran off I turned around to see him walking away so I called him an a**hole, in a loud, clear voice. I'm really sick of dog-owners these days.

There's another dog guy that I saw again today. He has a bunch of old dogs, one of which is rather stinky and slow but sweet. They are good dogs and he's responsible (already holding one bag o' poo as I passed) so I am always pleasant to him. Really, it doesn't take much to make me happy, just clean up your dog's monster poops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home