.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, January 11, 2007

nerves

Yup, I've got 'em. I'm waiting oh so patiently (ha!) to hear back from my job people. The longer it goes, the more I'm thinking that I am their backup person, but hey, that's not a bad spot to be in. If they'd hated me, I think I would've gotten the polite brushoff already.

Anyway, I can practically feel my hair turning white from the anticipation.

At the same time, there are lots of fun and interesting things going on right here. The university is starting a community relations council, with each college appointing a community relations officer. My dean was happy to point out that we're already doing that and already have a person (li'l ole me). Next fall they want to appoint a campus-wide community relations coordinator, which sounds like the coolest job ever. So there's that. I also have fun outreach-y things tomorrow and then next week school starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home