.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

the horror

From my horrorscope:

"There is some likelihood of a slight conflict today. You may have to deal with someone who treads on your toes or runs roughshod over your gentle nature. Rather than getting upset or indignant, defend yourself with your favorite Pisces weapons: silence, laughter, and perspective. Let your adversary tangle himself in desperate justifications for his behavior."

Gentle nature? I'm not sure that sounds much like me, but the laughter part sure does. I will do my best to keep it inside today.

BTW, one of my work pals covered me at the desk while I ran up to get coffee. When I came back, she left me with her husband for a fabby conversation about opacs and subject guides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home