.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

a little bit of happy

Okay, okay, a whole lot of happy. It's very interesting how all of a sudden things fit. I am not filled with questions, feelings of dread, anxiety or fear. I am calm. It's as though there is a crockpot in my belly, slowly cooking up something wonderful, something worth waiting for.

Update: I just re-read that and realized it kind of sounded like I am pregnant, which is certainly not the case. That does remind me that I need to send my cousin a "congrats on your newest" card!

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reader couldn't agree more! Maybe throw in 'content' along with the beautiful thought of 'calm'...

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

That is sweet. Of course with me, "calm" doesn't usually last long, but I am enjoying it while it does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home