.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, March 22, 2007

shuffle off to buffalo

I knew that the ipod could shuffle but I'm just now trying out that feature. Many, many years ago, my friends were discussing what bands they'd play if they had their own radio stations. Now, with technological wonders like pandora and ipods, we can all have our own radio stations. How cool and individual, right? Which makes me wonder what band or song is the most commonly created on pandora or on people's ipods. Six degrees of..."Roxanne" by the Police? What would you guess?

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

You are no longer the Luddite I know and love. An IPOD *and* a digital camera? I win in the Luddite contest forever.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

But, wait, I didn't buy the ipod for myself! That's not fair, dang it. Hmmph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home