.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

all of the little tiny things

I have a bunch of little things to get done before I go to TLA and then to Trinidad but I'm having a hard time getting started. The weather is poopy and I am not feeling great and my desk is covered with paper. Still, by the end of the day I'd better have several things finished or I will be in trouble the rest of the week. Wish me luck.

Update
Done: new panels of Mr. A$$hat drawn, layout of webpage mocked up, book dummies asked for and delivered, copies of handouts for display copied (actually, my student is doing that), award announcement written, note to listserv sent (and resent--stupid listserv), various things read and filed. Phew!

Further update
After attending a meeting and eating a lot of cake to celebrate our dean's birthday, I sent in a proposal to present at a conference in October. When did I hear about this conference? Oh, about an hour before I sent in the proposal. Apparently I am on fire today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home