.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

seating

We ate dinner last night at one of my favorite chain-type restaurants. There is one particular dish I love and I order it every time. I have noticed something odd about this particular location though. We are always seated in the sort of back section (there isn't really a "back" because the kitchen is there) along with a lot of other people of colors other than white. The white folk are all sitting in the front section. Now yes, I am lily white myself, but the PIG is not, so I am default not white when I am with him. We got great service and weren't sitting by the bathroom or a swinging kitchen door but it still struck me as odd. I want to do an anthropological experiment by sending in people of various hues to see where they're seated. It could be just one hostess or it could be more pervasive but only a scientific experiment could tell for sure.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, an experiment would be good...honey forestweather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home