.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, May 03, 2007

antm, coming to a close

This America's Next Top Model cycle has been a bit different from previous cycles. The models have all done fairly well for most of the show. No one has completely crashed and burned, had an illness, or created all that much drama. Sure, Jael's friend died and there was the "we all hate Renee" campaign, but the drama, such as it is, has been low key. I've been rooting for Renee all along, but I think Natasha is giving her a run for her money. I'm still not sure about Jaslene. Clearly they will be the top three--Dionne has already hung around past her prime--but the top two? Still not sure, and I'm not sure I care. The lack of drama and excitement has made me finally start to lose interest in the show. I find myself wondering when season 4 of Project Runway will start....

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

I haven't even been paying much attention this cycle. Too much else going on in my life! But yes, I am DYING for the next season of PR... (So is DH though he won't admit it)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home