.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

this-n-that

So my belly is feeling much better today, in part because I dragged myself out for a jog before the rain started, in part because I didn't eat anything fried for an entire 24 hour period. Huzzah!

I was checking in with myspace to see what was up with my pals over there. Whenever my friends number drops, I am obsessed until I figure out who it is who's left me in the dust. This time I was pretty sure I knew who it would be. It was an old friend, the sister of a formerly close friend who dropped me several months ago. I was just waiting for the day when she'd no longer be there and lo, today was the day. Believe me, I understand the sister loyalty thing, but I more appreciate another mutual friend who kept me on because, as he put it, "we're cool."

So there's that. I'm sitting in my office eating a salad containing the very first tomatoes of the season that I grew my very own self and thinking about how great it is that the woman who's been friends with me since the day I moved to H-town can call me a b*tch and make me laugh at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home