.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, November 28, 2008

must lie down

I just found out that my friend's wife is named Mary, not Nicole. Why did my brain insist that was her name, for years now?

Anyhoo, somewhat fever-addled brain is trying to get back into action. After 3 days of suffering terrible allergies, I got a fever and gross chest thing. No Thanksgiving feast for me, although the leftovers were good and thanks for sending them home (although I'm not sure about that sweet potato dish...a bit sweet even for me!).

I've spent the day watching tv, reading, sleeping, and trying not to let the terrible pain in the back of my head bother me, nor the gross phlegm in my chest. I'm also trying not to freak out about the fact that I haven't yet done any grading or planning for next week. My brain just isn't up to that yet.

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweet potatoes just needed some ice cream on top! We missed you, but Snow loved playing with the puppies, and the PIG made a great impression.

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Choice said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry you've been sick. Hope you feel better soon. At least you don't have SNOW up to your calves to slow you down ... As your eldest does ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home