.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

post vaca vacation post

I gained a couple of pounds at home visiting my family. Who knew that a diet of pop tarts and soy ice cream could make one fat? Oh dear. I've been home for a week and am back on my regular running and working out schedule. I'm eating all of the veggies and fruit I can stand (and too many potato chips) and I'm finally feeling better.

It helps that we had a masseuse come over last night for an anniversary treat. I'm also cooking most nights because I'm not working. I am looking forward to going back to school, though, because as much as I like relaxing, it gets boring being here every day. Watching Jeremy eat a little waspie is amusing, sure, but I need a bit more stimulation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home