.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, July 03, 2009

nothing much

Well well well. Summer program has ended and none too soon. It was a great time. Things went smoothly and I got to meet new folks and work with some cool cats. Also, I love a lot of those kids so seeing them every day for three weeks a year is t-riff. All of that said, I'm tired and I need a break. Tuesday I fly to Michigan, and fly home again the following Tuesday. In between I have to take my mom to the doctor, go to my 20th h.s. reunion, and I hope to make it to the beach. I miss real beaches. Last night, I referred to Galveston as an ashtray.

Lots of little things and projects to work on around the house in July, lots of invitations for dinner and fun, plans to go to Schlitterbahn, piles of books to read.

Today, though, I might just do nothing much.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

Don't forget, swimming at our house and fending off crocodiles and hammerhead sharks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home