.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Saturday, July 18, 2009

scatterday

So I went to the doctor the other day. He confirmed that I have plantar fasciitis (wow, type that one 3 times fast!) and gave me several recommendations. One was that I go to a running store and get new shoes that are right for my feet/gate. I hustled over to Luke's and a very cute boy helped me pick out a new pair. I wore them this morning for just a mile. I hadn't run for a week, my left calf is killing me, and I wanted to ease back in. The run was fine. I had energy left over, so I spent some time weeding the front beds. They needed it. Whoever planted there was really doing some surface stuff, so there are little flowers barely covered with dirt. I think they are annuals anyway, so I'll figure out what else to plant when it's cooler. Probably loads of snapdragons and some petunias! Currently I am putting off starting my housework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home