.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

sumsumsummertime

Yeegads it's been a long time since I posted (nearly a month, if anyone is keeping track). I had a good reason! We moved and I was also busy giving and grading finals. That is all over now and we have just a few boxes hanging around. Let's see if we can't knock those out shortly, shall we? The kids are all gone home for summer and we are finishing up cleaning this morning and going to lunch and then going home for a wee rest. I've left my room as clean as I can make it without actually dusting the books. Seriously, they need it, but I just didn't have it in me. I took them all off and cleaned the shelves and pulled out all of the old staples and cleaned off my desk.

On tap for the summer: home for reunion shenanigans and to visit the fam; work on book; work on a friend's film; read & play with dogs. Aren't you jealous?

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

I AM jealous! You get to work on a friend's film??? Lucky!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Hey, I am lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home