.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, June 24, 2004

raindrops keep falling on my head (and back and legs and...)

We've soaked up so much water here, I want to pick up the grass and streets and squeeze them like a sponge. No end in sight until next week, according to the local weather gurus. I've taken to wearing sports sandals to work to spare my "good" shoes and also to gain traction. Yesterday I nearly wiped out walking up my friend's stairs. Then again, I nearly wiped out walking up completely dry stairs at my favorite coffee place too. If they could make anti-stumbling shoes, I'd buy them. Heck, I'd buy stock in the company.

In other news, I'm completely behind schedule on several projects at work, so somebody come kick my ass. If you see a small person crying and wringing her hands, that'll be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home