.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

my new boyfriend

I know I said that I wanted Lance in my pants, but I have a new baseball boyfriend.  This is nothing new--I tried to keep myself to 5 Mariner boyfriends at a time and until now I had zero Astros boyfriends, so I'm not being slutty or anything.
 
Anyhoo, my new bf hit a homerun for me last night.  It came at a crucial time and he knocked in some extra runs that would have won the game if Miceli hadn't then allowed 2 Dodger homeruns.  Miceli was very much in a homerun or strikeout mood last night.
 
They also showed a video clip of my bf helping kids and generally being all cute and sweet.  I know he has a wife and kids but he's definitely on my safe list of men I'd do if I had the chance (because you know I'll never have the chance). --Correction, he is married but apparently does not yet have children.  I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home