.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, September 24, 2004

fridays shouldn't be sad

Usually bad things happen during the week, or if they happen on the weekend I don't find out about them until Monday, but today's different for some reason. My college and grad school roommate and friend wrote today to tell me that one of our dogs had died. She was really only my dog for a few years but I helped name her when we got her from a family when she was a naughty naughty puppy and I took her for many walks and freaked out when I thought she had parvo virus and watched her trick our other dog into going outside so she could chew on his bone in peace. Apparently she'd been sick for a while and I'm glad I didn't know about it since there was nothing I could do anyway. Goodbye, Kenya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home