.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, September 10, 2004

my goals

One of my pals just made a mission statement for her blog. Kudos, I say. I'm not quite that organized, but here are the goals I hope to achieve by hosting a blog.

1. Readers occasionally guffaw or at the very least nod their heads and say "yes, yes."
2. I get to tell people about movies and other weird things I see.
3. Confession. It's good for the soul, right?

My ulterior motive is, of course, to become more popular. Isn't that what everyone wants? Luckily I don't measure my success by the number of comments I get, since people hardly ever comment (hint hint). I will partially blame that on blogger...since posting is either anonymous or you have to log in and that's just annoying. So, if you have enjoyed any of my posts here at in the hoosegow, tell your friends and loved ones. Feel free to send me money and love. Or cake. I love cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home