.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, October 01, 2004

curly nose hairs

I was dreaming and dreaming and dreaming last night. The one I mainly remember was a weird one.

My pal J and I were going to a lady of guadalupe celebration or event or something, which in itself is strange, but anyway. On the way we stopped at my ex's dad's house and my ex was there. Sometimes he was another ex though, a white dude I dated in Seattle, which makes more sense since the dad guy was white. We stopped by there because the dad was my friends J & A's landlord, i.e. they were living in his house in the country and he was renting a place in the city and there was some problem at their house. All of these cute brothers kept appearing while I was trying to make out with the ex. I swear there were 5 or 6 of them.

Eventually we left and went to the guadalupe thing. It was basically sitting in these round structures and eating peanut butter sandwiches with the crust cut off, so we wandered away again quite soon.

Then I was dreaming it was Friday (today) and I was going out with J to see a band or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home