.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

time to move on

One battle is over but the next is still being fought on national television: who will be America's Next Top Model? There's one sad puppy still waiting to be kicked off (I hope before my last model gets the ax)--Cassie. It's got to be eating disorder girl's night to go. After that I'm guessing my Ann will be next, along with Eva. After that I have no idea but maybe Toccara. It sucks that they bring plus size models to the show just to tear them apart. I only pray there will be no more preaching by Miss Yaya. I thought she was cool until she proved she has NO sense of humor. Hey, when you're living with a bunch of slobby ho bitches, you've got to keep things in perspective, right Amanda?

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

America longs to care about stupid shit again. As do I.

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home