.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, June 02, 2005

is sugar my friend?

So, last year I tried to eliminate all sugar and carbs from my diet. It was too much for me and I only last about 36 hours before I started to feel disgusting and panicky. I'm still thinking about changing my diet though, and I might be able to give up processed sugar for a little while. I would have to get some splenda in my house though. I can't drink my coffee unsweetened. Well, I could give up coffee but one thing at a time, right?

I'm not sure I can do it. I'm a real addict. Would I draw the line at beer? Would I become a fruit junky? Should I wait until I've finished the candy I currently have?

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not try tapering? You might not notice the withdrawal effects so much or get so cranky. Carbs are good, though! Just depends on what kind of carbs you are eating. Don't get me started.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

The problem with tapering is that I have no will power. Remember all of those cups of coffee and mocha I used to drink? Remember all of the cookies I used to down? Well, I still do that!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger jillbertini said...

Nope. I don't remember! I have no memory left at all. It's really sad. You remind me that I should post my scree on "willpower" sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home