.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, December 22, 2005

related

Have you seen the new show on the WB called Related? It's a gentle comedy about four sisters in New York and their various goings on and hangers on. Jennifer Esposito plays the oldest sister. I always liked her when she was on Spin City, but I really like the character she plays on Related. She's very first-child-like, in that she takes care of things and bosses the others a bit, but she does it in a very sweet, almost apologetic way. I don't see much of my own family in the characters and anyway I'd have to be combination of the two younger sisters and they are complete opposites. In other family news, my sister called the other day to warn me about the package that would be arriving soon from my dad and stepmom. She refused to say what it was, so I opened it with a bit of trepidation last night. Inside was a snowman nutcracker, size large. It wasn't too bad, considering. I mean, the face wasn't creepy or anything and knowing my dad it probably works. I was just glad that the package didn't include any cookies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home