.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

aw, i'm not a dude












Androgynous

You scored 63 masculinity and 53 femininity!

You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong
personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.
















My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 51% on masculinity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 29% on femininity




Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jane said...

I am also androgynous at a 70-70 split. Weird. Must be my loudness that throws off the whole damn thing. ;)

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I am.

76 Masculinity
36 Femininity

You scored higher than 81% on masculinity
You scored higher than 3% on femininity

Hmmmm, I guess my ex was right, I was the man in that relationship.

LK

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

A couple of my other friends reported their scores and it seems that my gal pals are all "masculine". I think it's merely because we're career women and not pushovers. I'm the most pushovery of the bunch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home