.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, December 19, 2005

snot head

Saturday night I was dreading going to bed because my sinuses had gotten to that point where they were completely swelled up, no air in or out, let alone the masses of mucus. I picked up the GE, in much the same state, and we headed immediately to the drugstore. After some perusal, we decided on a nyquil knockoff. We each had a dose at home, then started watching Lars Von Trier's 5 Objections. I kept falling asleep, in that weird drugged way where you're awake and then suddenly you're not and then, just as suddenly, you are again. We took second doses and we went to bed. Sunday afternoon, after mass cookie-baking, I sat down to relax and read the second Amelia Peabody book. Then I was asleep, awake, asleep, awake, repeat ad nauseum. I have had way too much of this drugged weirdness in my life lately and way too much being sick. Universe, I am ready to be better now! Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home