.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, February 09, 2006

cafe

My li-berry has cottoned on to the fact that people now consume bevvies (and food) around the clock: while they're studying, in class, working on the computer, chatting, all the time. It used to be rude to eat in public, especially in a building that wasn't a restaurant. Those days are long over my friends, and you can now eat and drink here and I won't tell you take TAKE IT OUTSIDE.

The weird side-effect of this decision is that I now want to go get coffee in the formerly illegal paper cup and wave it around as I enter the building. My colleague suggested we go as a group and do a can-can in the lobby, but we couldn't figure out how to do that without spilling our drinks all over the place.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think it's mere coincidence that this policy change occurred nearly simultaneously with the arrival of our Girl Scout cookies?

mgh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home