.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

dizzy

I got my new glasses yesterday (yay!) and my eyeballs/brain are still adjusting to the change in prescription. I have a bad astigmatism so for a little bit everything looks all curved and not in the right place. For instance, when I look down the floor appears closer than it actually is. When I first got glasses I was continually stumbling over curbs and stairs.

On top of that visual issue, my allergies are back in force. I've turned from a virus-ridden phlegm farm to an allergy-ridden snot festival. Allergy medicine is making no difference (sneeze). I may have to fire it. Fluid tends to gather in my ears during allergy season which also makes me nauseated.

Finally, I have a heifer load of work to do. Trying to figure out what to do first also makes me dizzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home