.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, February 06, 2006

oboe shoes

Ran across this on one of the many blogs I monitor:
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail143.html
I had to laugh because it reminded me of the visits we get from middle school kids and also because it describes "technology" in the way most people use the word. Anyway, check it out.

Just in case you were wondering, I did watch the superbowl last night. To be accurate, I watched half of the game and the halftime show starring the rolling stones. I was really there to eat and over the course of 2 1/2 hours I stuffed a huge number of chips topped with caso, guacamole, salsa and spinach dip into my mouth. I only had one beer because I knew that any patrolling cops would be so pissed off about missing the game that they would give me a ticket just for smelling like beer. I was sad to learn later on that the Seahawks had lost but obviously I didn't care all that much because I didn't bother to watch the end of the game but instead fell asleep on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home