.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, January 30, 2006

fruit

I was specifically asked to use the phrase "strawberry shortcake" in my blog today. Why, you ask? The GE and I watched the Aristrocrats over the weekend and there is a segment of the film where the comedians discuss various comically-titled sex acts, including the aforementioned strawberry shortcake. Don't know what it is? Watch the movie because I'm not going to tell you.

I will tell you that my garden-growing friend came over to help me plan my spring planting. I am starting from scratch! I have to prepare the bed and everything, so if anyone has old bricks lying about, let me know, because I need something to outline the future plant bed. Wasn't it a beautiful day yesterday, straight through to sunset? I spent at least half of the day outdoors riding my bike, reading, planning the garden, watching friends film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home