.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

bring it on

From my horrorscope:
"Today the emotional impact of all that's happened to you over the past few months could finally hit you. You'll wonder how it could be that so many of your hopes and dreams could be manifesting. Yet you probably will not stop there. Conversations with friends, relatives and neighbors are likely to lead to ideas for new options so that you can continue to advance without getting burnt out or bored. Listen, write the ideas down, and consider it all!"

Seriously, my ears are open.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

So my roomie and I were discussing going skydiving for my birthday...until I remembered that I am not so great with heights and I hate the feeling of falling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home