.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, March 06, 2006

yaaardwork

My back hurts, my arms are all scratched up, I got a sunburn in the weirdest place...Yup, I spent the weekend working in the yard. It's amazing how much energy a little weeding, lawn mowing and general straightening up takes.

I also planted my tomatoes. I got three kinds of cherry tomatoes, to see which I like best. Some of the other seeds I planted have germinated and are popping out of the ground. I'm pretty awed, considering what that patch of ground looked like a month ago.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I thought it would do any good, I'd hate you for having weather good enough to garden. It's 14 degrees here, and won't be spring for another six weeks.

Ugh. I hate this part of the year.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

If it makes you feel even slightly better, the snow pics you took are lovely. If not, come visit!

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

slightly, thanks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home