.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

b-day redux

I know this will be disappointing to all of you who participated in the Great 3-Way Birthday Extravaganza of 2002 or other ranger-sponsored birthday events, but I had a rather quiet day yesterday. Well, if you don't count getting on all of my colleagues' nerves by being a snappy stressball brat it was a quiet day. Luckily, some of my pals took me to dinner (mmmmm, the sauce....) and showered me with love and prezzies. I'm kind of resistant to love right now, wearing my love-proof coat and all of that, but the prezzies made me happy. So thanks, and anyone who wants to play Sorry! is invited over.

4 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! It's a long way from Illinois, but I RULE at Sorry! Someday maybe.... And happy birthday again.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Oh, Mark, you may rule at the game but I am positive I can say it in the fakest way. "Soooorry!" (smarmy look)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger katy said...

Isn't the Great 3-Way Birthday Extravaganza of 2002 the night we allllllll got in your car and went dancing? And then ate mac & cheese African Style at my house?

Oh, God! Good times, good times.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Oh yes, and it was my boss who drove us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home