.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

around the block

Hallelujah, praise the lord of the feet! I did something this morning that I haven't done for 3 months: I jogged. Those of you who've heard my tale of woe will recall that I jammed my left foot about 3 months ago and was forced to stop wearing cute shoes (for the most part) and to stop running. I could no longer resist the need this morning, so out I went. I was slow and I didn't go far, but so far my foot is not protesting.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Mind you, I think people who jog are psycho, but if it makes you happy, hooray for you. ;)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

It's actually cool that jogging makes me less psycho and I get a lot of thinking and scheming done, not to mention my requisite amount of pollution inhalation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home