.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, June 22, 2006

longest evening of the year

I had one of those odd nights. Rather than sit at home and sulk/watch tv, I mowed the front yard, showered, and headed out to a local coffee place (which happens to serve really good food). There I met a guy. He's an older guy (okay, quite a bit older) but there was something about him that made me want to meet him in person. We had a good time and I was enjoying the fact that the guy working the counter kept breaking in on our conversation (we were sitting at the bar).

Of course, no one was around to share the funniest moment. This fellow came in and my first thought was, "Boy, Jeff Bagwell's really let himself go!" but the guy was in the bathroom and the counter guy was taking JB's order.

And now NO ONE is at work, so I can't share my date stories. As my sis would say, POTB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home