.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

pointless

One of my best friends in high school used to tell me that I was the queen of pointless stories. Long, involved, tangential and, yes, most often pointless stories. Over the years I've learned to be pithy, at times. I've gotten into the habit of thinking that everyone is at least vaguely interested in what I have to say, whether it's merely a listing of what I did over the weekend or a funny tale of friendly double entendre. If you're reading my blog, then you probably do fall into this category, but I guess I need to remember that not everyone wants to hear exactly what my cat threw up this morning or the most outrageous thing I saw on the way to work this morning.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Joel said...

quite frankly I like reading candid slices of life. That is totally why a person blogs right? Keep on with the pointlessism.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home