.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

quicky

I'm feeling a bit vulnerable and also tetchy today. I have a weird form of insomnia that makes me wake up at 3am and not be able to go back to sleep. This morning I laid on the couch with the tv on really low (who knew Charles in Charge was on at 4am?) and was finally lulled back into dreamtime but then I had this dream:

Someone had come into my house and pulled everything out of some of my cupboards. It was piled up on my floor, but beyond it was a very intricately constructed house made of lincoln logs (I think) and there were a bunch of barbie dolls, some clothed, some naked. I felt violated because the person who did it had a key to my house but had entered without my permission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home